Nvidia GF9600GT 512mb DDR3
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT GPU
- Features Ultra Durable VGA™
- Supports PCI Express 2.0
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 512 MB GDDR3 memory and 256-bit memory interface
- Supports NVIDIA SLI® and PureVideo® HD technology
- Features Dual link
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1
The power of DirectX® 10.1 with awesome performance, stunning visual effects, and more dynamic interactivity than ever before.Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX® 10.1 applications. Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
Shader Model 4.1
Shader Model 4.1 adds support for indexed temporaries which can be quite useful for certain tasks.Regular direct temporary access is preferable is most cases. One reason is that indexed temporaries are hard to optimize. The shader optimizer may not be able to identify optimizations across indexed accesses that could otherwise have been detected. Furthermore, indexed temporaries tend to increase register pressure a lot. An ordinary shader that contains for instance a few dozen variables will seldom consume a few dozen temporaries in the end but is likely to be optimized down to a handful depending on what the shader does. This is because the shader optimizer can easily track all variables and reuse registers. This is typically not possible for indexed temporaries, thus the register pressure of the shader may increase dramatically. This could be detrimental to performance as it reduces the hardware’s ability to hide latencies.
Supports the latest OpenGL API (Application Programming Interface) to accelerate performance of applications outside of DirectX®, i.e. Adobe Autodesk 2D/3D graphic design.
Equipped with the most popular Dual Link DVI-HDM, this card is able to display ultra high resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz.
Enjoy the benefits of the latest generation display interface, DisplayPort. With the ultra high HD resolution of 2560 x 1600 the graphics card ensures that you are able to support the latest generation of LCD monitors.
|Graphics Engine||GeForce 9600GT|
|Video Memory||1000MB DDR2|
|Bus Standard||PCIE 2.0|
|Standard Display Connecors||2x DVI / TV-Out|
|DVI Output||2x On Board|
|TV Output||On Board|
|Power Specs + Board Dimensions|
|Minimum System Power requirement (W)||400W|
|Extention Power Connector|
- PCI Express or PCI Express 2.0 compliant motherboard with one X16 graphics slot
- 400 Watt or greater power supply
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- DirectX 10 Shader Model 4 Support
- NVIDIA PhysX™-Ready
- CUDA Technology
- Geometry Instancing 2.0
- Displacement Mapping
- 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting
- NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine
- NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ Technology
- OpenGL 2.1 Optimization and Support
- NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement & Color Stretch
- Dual Dual-link DVI Support
- Multi-Monitor support
- PCI Express 2.0 support